NABS Scholarship Application
The National Association of Black Suppliers Scholarship Fund (NABSSF) is preparing for our 32nd Annual Scholarship Awards Celebration. Our organization seeks to provide scholarships to graduating African-American Seniors in High School who have outstanding academic and community leadership skills. A potential candidate must plan to be enrolled in college to pursue a full-time curriculum in engineering, finance, technology, business or a related curriculum. The NABSSF Scholarship is a stipend of up to $5,000 per year for up to five years, which can be used toward tuition, room & board and other fees at a 4 year college or university of the recipients choice. The Scholarship fund has awarded over $1.6 Million to date in scholarships to high school seniors nationally. All Students who apply must supply one copy of the following below to be considered: Due by Saturday, March 14, 2020 (Please read the Guidelines below before submitting application).
2. Two letters of recommendation (one from a teacher or counselor)
3. Official copy of high school transcript (with current GPA)
4. Essay describing one of the following:
- Describe a Current Event and how it has impacted your life?
- Describe what obstacles have you overcome, what did you learn from it and what life changes have you made because of it?
- Write about an African American Entrepreneur and tell us why you choose that Entrepreneur?