NABS Scholarship Application
The National Association of Black Suppliers Scholarship Fund (NABSSF) is preparing for our 31st Annual Scholarship Awards Luncheon in 2019. Our organization seeks to provide scholarships to graduating African-American Seniors in High School who have outstanding academic and community leadership skills. A potential candidate must plan to be enrolled in college to pursue a full-time curriculum in engineering, finance, technology, business or a related curriculum. The NABSSF Scholarship is a stipend of up to $5,000 per year for up to five years, which can be used toward tuition, room & board and other fees at a 4 year college or university of the recipients choice. The Scholarship fund has awarded over $1.6 Million to date in scholarships to high school seniors nationally. All Students who apply must supply one copy of the following below to be considered: Due by Sunday, March 17, 2019 (Please read the Guidelines below before submitting application).
2. Two recommendation letters from a faculty member and/or person who is aware of the student’s contributions
3. Official copy of high school transcript (with current GPA) Essay describing one of the following:
- Describe a Current Event and how it has impacted your life?
- Describe what obstacles have you overcome, what did you learn from it and what life changes have you made because of it?
- Write about an African American Entrepreneur and tell us why you choose that Entrepreneur?